1. Unparalleled Perspective: Dually-licensed Attorney-CPAs have training in multiple
disciplines allowing them to view your matter from more angles than most professionals.
2. Uniquely Qualified: Only a small number of professional achieve dual licensing, setting
Attorney-CPA’s apart from their peers in both industries due to the continuing education
demands of a dual license.
3. First-Class Education: An Attorney-CPA especially values education, as such
Attorney-CPAs are up to speed on the latest developments in their industries.
4. Best of Both Worlds: Two professions in one professional who bridges the gap between
your legal and financial requirements.
5. A Practical Solution: Save time and money by hiring a single dually-licensed Attorney-
CPA who is qualified to handle diverse business responsibilities including taxation, accounting,